Training qualification and professional development
This is the implementation of a training program for professionals in the craft industry. This program was translated from 2005 to March 2018 by the following achievements:
- Training by learning with masters craftsmen of 14.702 craftsmen and young project leaders, in various sectors of the crafts,
- The managerial training in the technique to create how my company and how manage my company, for the benefit of 29.806 craftsmen and project leaders with 11512 women and 18294 men,
- Technical training in various sectors and specialties of crafts and trades for the benefit of 51,163 artisans,
- The training of 81 craftsmen trainers in the field of traditional jewelery and gem cutting technique,
- The training of 1147 artisans in the field of carpet and weaving, with more than 80% of women,
- The training of 504 craftsmen in the field of natural dyeing,
- The training of 611 craftsmen in the field of design in handicrafts,
- The formation of 1736 artisans in the field of pottery and ceramics,
- The training of 451 craftsmen in the field of brassware,
- The training of 57 craftsmen trainers in the field of stained glass,
- The formation of 17 master craftsmen in the field of pottery and ceramics,
- The training of 320 artisans in the IYES technique
- The training of 79 artisans in the field of 13 activities threatened with extinction.
On the other hand and within the framework of an agreement with the justice sector for the implementation of the policy of reintegration of prisoners, 7868 incarcerated benefited from training courses supervised by chambers of crafts and trades in several craft specialties, within the penitentiary establishments, as well as 7107 others, benefited from managerial training in the field of how to create and manage a company and 13055 other inmates were qualified and have received certificates of qualifications.